Its February first.
Its been almost.. wow. 5 months that I officially broke up with him. I can't believe it. It's been a long time, but I am still so attached to him.
My heart says give him everything! but my brain says that's not what's best.
School is draining.. as usual.
I finished studying for my Bio lab quiz on Wednesday. Wasn't too hard. I should do fine.
I went evangelizing a few days ago with Whitney. It was really neat. I thought it was so neat to tell others the gospel. That the only thing you have to do to get into Heavan is put your trust in Jesus as your Savior. It's so simple and so amazing! I had a good time, even if some people rejected it.. that's okay. We should all be used to rejection by now.
I can't wait for summer. I need a break.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Cristina miss ya hope you are doing good. ~Allan
ReplyDelete