Saturday, February 20, 2010

This week has been a pretty lazy week since I've been sick. I feel much better now, but I missed a whole week of school and basically just slept and watched TV everyday.

I've been trying to finish my Evidence For Christianity book (by Josh McDowell). I am almost through! It's such a big book, I've been reading it since summer!


Bible study was really good last night. It was over the occult. Things like palm readings, tarot cards, furtune telling, uhm... dream interpretating, stuff like that. I used to be way into a lot of those things before I was a Christian. I even had my own set of tarot cards that I would play with. I did the whole pendelum thing where you ask questions and it spins a certain way. I've been into interpretting dreams thinking they might tell something of the future. Yeah.. I used to be way into it. I stopped because when I became a Christian I realized it wasn't good, but I didn't really think about it in depth as to why it wasn't okay to mess with that stuff. Now I realize it is very demonic and when I mess with that stuff I am messing with the demons and things that are not of God. I don't want to do that so I won't ever do any of that again.


I never thought people could actually miss someone so much that it hurts, I thought that was always people exageratting how they feel, but I've learned it is possible to feel that way. To miss someone so much that it hurts you on the inside. On the outside I hold myself together for the most part. I don't like crying (in fact, I hatee crying) and I don't let my emotions get too in the way (mostly because I don't like other people seeing me upset, actually, I hate it when people see me all emotional too..). I believe I make myself appear okay, but sometimes my insides are so weak. I feel like breaking down and letting everything go sometimes. I know it's okay to cry and whatever... but if I don't have to let it out I don't want to. I think I try to be tougher than I actually am.





Sometimes everything appears dark and it looks as if God left you, but then His light appears in the midst of the darkness and you remember you were never alone.
Love, Cristina :]

No comments:

Post a Comment