Thursday, February 11, 2010

This week has been a pretty good week.

I had an exam this week for biology. I won't know the results til sometimes tomorrow, but I feel I did pretty well. Not as good as I would have liked, but pretty well.

Margarita and I have been on campus evangelizing. It's definetly really cool to do. It's a neat thing to tell people that the only way to be a Christian (or go to Heavan) is by trusting Jesus Christ is your Savior. It's so simple, but not many people know that.

Margarita and I have made it a goal to tell two people in class everytime we go to class now. We've told 5 people so far. I would like to start telling people in my Biology class and my Comp I class, but I get more nevous when I am alone. I did tell people in my Spanish class though. I was scared because I didn't have Whitney or Margarita in there with me, but I did tell them.

Anyways, I have been trying sooo desperately hard to forget him, but it is impossible. I want to text him sooo badly or call him or something!!!! He hurt me though so.. it's up to him to come talk to me.

I deleted most of my music because it either reminds me of Michael....... and makes me all sad.... or it reminds me of how I used to be before I was a Christian. I don't want to be reminded of that anymore because thats not who I am anymore.

I pretty much have no music now hahaha. Oh well... I get sad all by myself thinking about Michael.. I don't need music helping me get there.

I thought I had more to say.. but I really don't. I guess this entry is kind of pointless. Oh well.

Bye!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment