Saturday, February 6, 2010

Its a Saturday and I am still in my pajamas studying. I have a lecture test coming up on Wednesday and it's over 5 or 6 chapters. I have to do a lot of studying before the test so I can make an A.
I miss him so much! I want to just stop tihnking about him. I want to just stop tihnking about everything! But I can't. I want to talk to him or something... but I can't do that either. He did delete me so... that pretty much means don't ever talk to me. So.. I'm not.

This week has kind of been a blur. School is just... so overwhelming at times. It's not really the classes that make it seem so overwhelming.. its that I have so many classes and then on top of that I have to make sure that I am not putting school and making good grades above growing and having a relationship with God. So I have to make sure I spend more time learning about God or reading his Word or reading my Evidence for Christianity book.. or doing Bible studies, ect. It's kind of difficult keeping up with school and making a conscious effort to keep God first. I cannot wait til it is summer. Then I won't have to concentrate on school and just solely focus on God.

Rebelution is coming here the 25th. I can't wait to go. :)

It's annoyinggg. I wake up on Saturday mornings like this and I look out my window in my kitchen and I look and see how nice it is out there and I just want Michael to call me or text me to see what I'm doing. I want him to just stop by my house randomely and tell me it's not important. (The reason we aren't together). I wish it wasn't important. Why is it so important?! But.. I know he will not call.. or text... and most defeintly will not randomely show up at my house telling me it doesn't matter anymore. That's just wha I think about when I wake up and look out the window and see how nice it is. I don't know why.

skjfksijd. I need to stop this.
I guess I should probabaly get back to studying. :/
I am so sick of school.
Jesus didn't go to school.

Haha. :) Bah.




Okay, Bye!!

5 comments:

  1. You have the rest of your life to develop your relationship with God. Focus on school while it matters. Don't burn yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I can't put God on hold for a few years just because I have personal goals I might like ot fulfil. Jesus came to earth to do the will of the Father.. not his own will. I would never choose focusing on school before focusing on God. God gave me everything and I would never put Him on hold for my own selfish reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why it has to clash with school. What does having a relationship with God entail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm who is this?? and having a relationship with God doesnt really interfere with school, its having a spiritually growing relationship that does. I want to grow.. so its requires the same things any other relationship you would have with any person, getting to know them and spending time with them. We obviously cant physically spend time with God but by reading the Bible we find out who He is and by praying we spend time talking to Him. it's like any other relaionship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In any other relationship, the other person would feel neglected if you spent less time with them. I'm sure that God (being all-knowing and all-powerful) would be much more understanding. It wouldn't make sense to overwhelm yourself.

    ReplyDelete