I am sick of everything being piled on top of me,
I am sick of everything being thrown in my face.
I'm letting myself go,
I'm letting myself be.
I can't fit into your mold,
I can't fit into your world.
I am who I am.
And that's who I am going to be.
----------------
That basically says it.
I changed my major today. I am going to be a math major. I know you may be thinking, "Why??" Well, the reason is because I enjoy math, its challenging and I am sick adn tired of hearing about evolution everyday, all the time for being a Biology major. I don't really care anymore if you believe in evolution (although I stilllll think it's a silly, silly theory that should NOT be taught as fact). I don't really care if you believe that rock music is wrong. I don't really care if you believe that not reading your Bible everyday is wrong. I don't really care if you believe that gay marriage is wrong, or abortion is wrong (although I am personally against those, but I just honestly could care less what anyones oppinion is anymore).
We all have out own ideas of what is right and what is wrong. I still stand by certain ideas, but believe what you want. I'm sick of everything.
I am excited to be a math major though. I really do enjoy math! hahaha. That sounds nerdy... Idon'tcarethough!!!!!!!!
I am dating Michael now, mHmm. :) I missed him! So I'm glad we are dating again. No more breaking up. That's silly.
I don't have much to write about. I just wanted to express my changed attitude on things..
Bye!!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment