Friday, January 29, 2010

I haven't written in a few days or so because I have started school. Between balancing school and studying the Bible and growing spiritually I have almost no time for anything else right now. School is very draining and I hardly sleep.

I don't allow myself to think about him too much, but I sometimes I cannot control where my thoughts wonder. I was reminding myself last night, "You spent over 18years without him in your life, you'll be fine," but you know.. it's more like encouragement to get my mind away from him. I do miss him a lot, but I know what happened was for best. I know that. It just hurts me that he chose something that will only give him temporary happiness over me.. I offered him more than that, but I always lose when I am competing with that.

The only reason I am writing this is because I was listening to some music and the lyrics really caught my ear.



"I pray that something picks me up And sets me down in your warm arms."




I'll end it at that.
-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment