skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Oh yeah, you reallllly wanted to be with me. Please, save your lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Hey_Cristinaaa
I'm Cristina. !!!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(26)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(10)
To think i might not see those eyes, Makes it so h...
I haven't written in a few days or so because I ha...
Today I went to a Pro-life silent protest. It was ...
What is your initial oppinion of a Christian? Be h...
You wasted time on me?I totally wasted time on you...
Today I hung out with someone I hadn't seen in man...
You said you wanted me, but you wanted something e...
Oh yeah, you reallllly wanted to be with me. Pleas...
Don't you hate it when every day you are trying to...
This is one of two bl0gs. I figured I could make a...
No comments:
Post a Comment