Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today I hung out with someone I hadn't seen in many, many years. It was great to catch up and remember all the things we used to do and just see how we have each grown and stuff.

After that I met with my spiritual leader, her name is Whitney. We go over articles and bible studies, or I can ask her questions if I don't understand something the Bible says. She is very helpful and very smart. We went over an article today and then after I went to her apartment and ate with her and the other girls. It was nice.

Today I also remembered what someone told me a few days ago. He told me something about his health.. I guess you could say. I don't want to say much because it's personal stuff, but I really got worried when I remembered about it. I just hope he is okay, but the communication has been cut off between us. For forever probably.

School starts in a few days. :/

I don't have much else to say. I hope you guys have a good week :)

Love, Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment