Friday, January 8, 2010

This is one of two bl0gs. I figured I could make a blog that I allow most people to see. If you want to see my other blog you'll have to ask, because it's pretty personal. Only a few people have it.

Today was pretty good. I hung out with Whitney (she's my spiritual leader), Danielle (she lives with Whitney, they are both missionaries), and Margrita (my best friend :D). I had bible study later. Bible study was awsome! It's awsome when I get to learn something in greater detail. For example, I already knew God was and is powerful because.. He's God, but I guess it wasn't in perspective until the bible study today. God is enormous, I mean bigger than I could even describe and He is powerful, more powerful than I could really begin to imagine. I really enjoy learning new things about God.

The past week has been a bit difficult. I messed up by talking to someone I shouldn't have. It wasn't really that I shouldn't have talked to that person, it's just that so many feelings and emotions are attached to that person and they all come spilling out when I am around that person, but things just can't be the way that person and I would like them to be. I wish they could and I wish that person could just jump into my brain so that person could understand me completely, but I am dumb. I should have never talked to them because I only made things worse on that person and me. And I only reminded myself of how much I ajshdjkashdas him...

School starts up in a little over a week. It's a bittersweet thing. I want school to start because I am excited for Spanish II and Bio I, and my sleeping schedule is reallllly off, but I don't want it to start because that means lots of studying again, and lots of staying at the school for 29374209 hours a day. Well.. thats kind of an exaggeration, but thats what it feels like.

Margarita should be moving in... I don't know when though.

2010 will be a good, good year. It will have it's struggles, but it will be good.
I can't wait :)

Alright, thats it. Bye!!

P.S. Those lyrics on my profile in my about really speak what I wanted to say. Not that you would care, but... yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment