I sit here
tears held in my eyes.
I contemplate the situation
I contemplate whats worth the risks.
I want to keep you here
Always in my life.
But you make my heart so nervous
You arouse my souls desire.
Afraid of jumping into things
Afraid of being hurt by you.
Afraid of letting go
Afraid of, theres just
so many fears.
The tears are building up
My heart is beating faster
My thoughts are racing.
What if I do this?
Will my heart be broken?
Will my eyes be sad
Will my life be different?
I can't handle this!
I'm terrified!
I'm--I need to rest
To close my eyes.
I need to think.
I need to hear you say
that everything is okay
I need to hear you say it
I need to know you mean it.
Just hold me close and tell me
the words I long to hear.
Just hold me close and be
be with me, by my side.
-----------
This ones under construction.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment