Thursday, March 11, 2010



This week has been very tiring, but I am very glad that the tiring part of school is over. I had to study my brains out (not literally... since I obviously had to keep them in there to pass the exam.. and to live..) for my Bio exam. It was soo much stuff to remember. Biology is a tough, tiring, tedious class. I am very happy I will NOT be taking it next semester. Anyways, I took my exam yesterday and, you know, I think I did pretty well! I can't wait to find out my grade. I hope it beats my last exam grade (which was a 93.. I think). Always score for higher! I won't know till... next week (via email) sometime. I also got my first assignment back from my Comp I teacher. I got an A :D! I didn't expect an A on my essay. Not that I didn't take my time on the essay or anything, it's just.. he seemed like a hard grader, I was getting nervous when he was telling us all about the criteria. He liked my writing :]. I haven't gotten my test results for Spanish II exam yet.. I think we find out today. I tihnk I did well on that too! Although this week was tiring, it was very good. I did well on my exams and I spent yesterday with Michael. He took me to eat. It was really nice of him :)). He's so cutee! And I am glad to be back with him. I don't think we should have ever broken up in the first place.

I am very happy that Spring Break is starting. I need a break from school... even though, I still have to do math homework, a math take-home test, annd study for the lab test, but atleast it's spring break.

It feels like summer outside, and I like it! Beach time will be soon I hope! :)

Thats all I have for now, bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment