Spring break has been a well needed break from school. I am so glad it came at the time it did. School really wears me out, but I feel restored now and will be refreshed for school on Monday, even though I don't want to go back at all.
I haven't done too much. I have been staying up late, sleeping in, hanging out with friends and Michael (a lot of Michael, but it's nice :]), reading Frankenstein, and listening to music.
I also bought some clothing. I bought some new shirts and dresses and such.
I am very ready for summer. I decided to get a job for summer and to save up money. I would like to take a trip somewhere... maybe. I need to practice my violin again. I really miss it, but I haven't taken time to pick it up and start practicing again. I also need to start exercising a bit, I have a belly and its gross.... really. I need to ATLEAST do crunches, but the best thing would be to do crunches and start running again and do leg and arm exercises, but I doubt all that will happen while school is going on. I need to find a good balance between school, staying fit, friends and family time, and me time (which would include playing violin, painting, taking pictures, being creative in some way), but it's hard to figure out the balance. I want to do so much, but I usually run out of energy or time.
Today I ate at Genghis Grill for the first time with Desiree, Kyle, George, and Stephanie. It was a lot of fun. I was a little skeptical about putting my own spices on the food and adding my own vegetables, but it turned out really good and I think I will be going there again sometime soon. Michael's cousin owns a Mediterranean restuarant. He took me there a few days ago. Mmmmm... Mediterranean food is soooo good, seriously. I love it and his cousins resturant has some very delicious food. :]
Well, I guess I don't have anything else to say.
Do you guys have any good books you'd like to reccoemend to me?
Thanks :D Bye!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment