Last night was a lot of fun. I went to the movies with Stephanie, Margarita, Nick, and my brother to see the new Alice in Wonderland (which btw, is very, very good so you should definetly go see it!). Stephanie is so funny! She cracks me up! I drove her to Taca Cabanna so she could eat something. Well she's talking to the lady and I don't remember exactly what everyone was saying, but Stephanie said "Yes Ma'm, I mean Sir." And the Lady says,"No you had it right the first time, its Ma'm." Stephanie says,"Ohh. Are you sure?" (hahahahahahah I was like =O Stephanie!). Then the Lady said,"Am I sure I'm a women?... Yes." (She sounded pretty mad and I don't blame her, but poor Stephanie. I didn't even want to drive up to the window!). The Lady was pretty mad, but it was a complete accident. Stephanie speaks before she thinks sometimes. It cracked me up though!
I've got some stuff to do today. I wish I didn't have anything to do. I have to get up and stop being lazyyyy and change so I can go to la libreria and study,study,study. Maybe if I study enough--Aw man!!!!!! I just remembered I have to turn something in today! sjkfhsjdfhlsj! Mann.... Well.. anyways... maybe if I study enough I today I won't have to spend the whole night studying. I want to hang out with my boyfriendddd. :)
I just felt like writing an entry today. I don't have much to write about though. I guess this is my cue to get off the computer and actually get things done. :[! Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment